[Fedora-ambassadors-list] vacation

Thomas Chung tchung at fedora.redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 17:45:30 UTC 2006

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:56:11 +0530, Tejas Dinkar wrote
> Heh, I think I flew off the handle with flames a bit.
>
> My apologies to Thomas.
>
> Tejas

It's alright. My intension was to let our Local Fedora Users know when our Local Fedora
Ambassadors/Representatives are not available to contact when they are on vacation.

In a way we are responsible to respond to our Local Fedora Users in your area. If they
need help or discuss their needs, we - Ambassadors/Representatives - should make
ourselves available to them.

This is why we join Fedora Ambassadors Program, is not?

We didn't join this program just to get free Fedora Materials or to be famous or to make
ourselves look good on your resume.
--
Thomas Chung