[Fedora-ambassadors-list] meeting notes fedora ambassadors Dec 29, 22:00 UTC

David Barzilay barzilay at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 08:07:17 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2005-12-29 at 19:25 -0500, Alex Maier wrote:
> Discussed:
>
> 1
> Steering committee members confirmed:
>     * Patrick Barnes (nman64)
>     * Thomas Chung (tchung)
>     * Greg DeKoenigsberg (gregdek)
>     * Alex Maier (Chair pro tem) (lxmaier)
>     * Rahul Sundaram (mether)
>     * Robert Whetsel (rwhetsel)
>
> We are still one or two (depending whether Greg can be an active
> member) members short, so if anyone hears the call of duty, please
> step up.

I'd love to be part of the Steering Committee too.

Although, I must advise the list I'm planning a long personal trip from
approximately mid April to late May, period through which I'll have
limited time for the cause.

If the committee believes this will be a problem, I'll step down with no
dramas ;)

Thanks for the opportunity!

Yours,
--