[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Mirrors

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Mon Jan 9 16:11:18 UTC 2006

> We could potentially allow access at the same time we open in a limited
> fashion for the mirrors. Would a early bittorent tracker work? Wouldn't
> it be better to press and ship the CD/DVD's early be better?

Well, I somehow don't like this. It will leak if the information is
posted publicly, specially if it's a torrent. My recommendation is
somehow making sure people can only access it with, say, their Fedora
account system account, if they are in certain groups.

Otherwise, it's really no different from making the release two days
early. Everyone will have it by the time of the "official" release...

roozbeh