Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Red Hat Magazine article on Fedora Ambassadors

Is there anybody, who coordinates translations? I could translate articles in Russian, just tell where originals are,

2006/1/9, David Barzilay < barzilay redhat com>:
On Mon, 2005-12-26 at 02:28 +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> > If you arent reading Red Hat Magazine on a monthly basis or even reread
> > it daily you should.
> True, especially as a Fedora ambassador to ensure that you are
> uptodate with the official news and Fedora's progress.

No doubt! Also, from my own experience, I recommend the Ambassadors to translate or coordinate the monthly
translation of these articles, so we make sure to spread the word in all different

These "localized articles" can be further published in the local Fedora
websites, sent to mailing lists, blogs, etc.

Now I'm back! ;)

Cheers and lotsa positive vibes to all of you in 2006.

David Barzilay