Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Red Hat Magazine article on Fedora Ambassadors

Hi Mr. REDbyte (?),

I just sent an email to the Localization Services Mgr at Red Hat
inquiring about this.

Meanwhile, this is what I do:

. subscribe to Red Hat Magazine: http://www.redhat.com/magazine/ so you
know when new issues are published
. check the newest Fedora articles on RH website
. translate them in a text editor, mentioning the author and translator
names
. send to webmasters of local FC websites, mailing lists, etc

Hope these help!

Yours,
--
Dave Barzilay