[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Reminder

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:32:12 UTC 2006

I'd say it is insane until we have our Steering Committee distributed
enough for at least one member to attend and lead each meeting.

Also, with the Ambassadors so far abstaining from meetings a lot, I do
not konw whether I would like to get up early or stay up late just to
meet with the usual highly committed folks who would also discuss on
the list and participate in most meetings.

Further, most Ambassadors seem to be oblivious of meeting times, even
though we only have two. If we will have four or more, we will only
increase confusion.

Otherwise it might be worth at considering ;)