[Fedora-ambassadors-list] meeting notes fedora ambassadors January5, 14:00 UTC

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Jan 10 22:28:40 UTC 2006

Hornain Frederic wrote:
> The second one is :
> You have mentioned that every ambassador should have their own fedora.redhat.com email address. Then, they would be changed to x at fedoraproject.org
> However, I do not think that I have one. Due to the fact that it did not exist any mean to create one when I registred myself to the ambassador list.

To get your alias, you need to create an account in the Fedora Account
System and request membership in the 'ambassadors' group.  When the
fedoraproject.org aliases become available, you will have an alias at
both domains.  The name of your alias will be based upon your username
in the Account System.  That alias will forward to the email address you
select in the Account System.  As part of the process, you will need to
sign the Contributor License Agreement, which makes certain that your
contributions to the project are properly licensed to keep all Fedora
materials free and open source.

The freshest details about the email aliases is available at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Emails
Information about the Fedora Account System can be found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com