[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Mono in Fedora: Messaging

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 19:42:01 UTC 2006

Ambassadors,

As much as I hate to say this, we cannot yet comment on this in any
detail.  Your official answer is this:

"Business considerations that prevented Mono from being included
previously have now been resolved."

That's the only official answer available.  For now.

--g

Greg DeKoenigsberg || Fedora Foundation || fedoraproject.org