[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Mono in Fedora: Messaging

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Wed Jan 11 20:36:50 UTC 2006

Le Mercredi 11 Janvier 2006 20:42, Greg DeKoenigsberg a écrit :
> "Business considerations that prevented Mono from being included
> previously have now been resolved."
>
> That's the only official answer available.  For now.

To what people usually answer « Yeah, so it really was a
Mono-is-from-Novell-so-we-don't-include-it story, patents were just an
excuse ». I'd really like to prove them wrong, do you know if we will have
more info some day, and if yes, when ?

Thanks, and I understand you're not in a easy situation. As ambassadors,
neither are we.

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves
on a rainy Sunday afternoon." -- Susan Ertz