Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Minutes - 2006-01-12

Thomas Chung wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:52:53 -0500 (EST), Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote
> > OK, so I'm not the only idiot.
> >
> > "What we have here is failure to communicate" -- especially since neither
> > Roger, nor Alex, nor myself were present.
> >
> > /me mutters about getting a good iCal up somewhere...
> >
> > --g
>
> Despite all, we had a good meeting. At least two of our SC members were present. :)
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2006-01-12
> --
> Thomas Chung
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasChung

With so much confusion, we might have enough people show up for a second
successful meeting.  ;-)

It looks like I'm at least partially to blame for all of the confusion.
It seems this meeting *should* have been later, to maintain the
rotation, and I should have caught that.  Ah, well.

If we can get something solid with scheduling going, I may come up with
an automated way to do the meeting reminders.  I could get them out a
bit further in advance and with less risk of confusion.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com

http://www.n-man.com/