[Fedora-ambassadors-list] The Grumpy Editor's Obviously Incorrect 2006 Predictions -- Jonathan Corbet/lwn.net

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 16:20:03 UTC 2006

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Tejas Dinkar wrote:

> Whatever has happened so far, the general public is STILL under the
> impression that we are the guinea pigs for RHEL.

Because it's true.  We've done a lot of good work, but this is still
absolutely true -- and Red Hat, as a company, needs to decide if we're
willing to do what it takes to change this fact.

Which I, and a lot of other people, are working on.

--g

Greg DeKoenigsberg || Fedora Foundation || fedoraproject.org