[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedoraproject Meeting Importance?

Nayyar Ahmed nayyares at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:08:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

But the limited resources must be well managed, that is the reason i
am suggesting that fedora ambassador first submit a proposal to get
supporting stuff, if the fedoraproject authority find it good then
they accept otherwise reject. but here we have a strange rule, i.e.
ACTIVE MEMBER, i will request you to please describe the term Active
Member, I mean who is Active Member, what a person should do to get
this status?

thanks