[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Meeting Minutes - 2006-01-12

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:36:59 UTC 2006

On 1/12/06, Patrick Barnes <nman64 at n-man.com> wrote:
> It looks like I'm at least partially to blame for all of the confusion.
> It seems this meeting *should* have been later, to maintain the
> rotation, and I should have caught that.  Ah, well.

Indeed, I have looked at all my records, and the meeting was supposed
to take place at 22 UTC, i.e. 5pm Eastern, 11pm Central European. We
still could catch up :)

BTW, in all meeting notes, I always placed the next meeting time at
the top of the notes.

> If we can get something solid with scheduling going, I may come up with
> an automated way to do the meeting reminders.  I could get them out a
> bit further in advance and with less risk of confusion.

Some kind of a schedule, automated or simply a static table on the
wiki, would make sense.
+1