[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Robert Pereira removed from country list

David Barzilay barzilay at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 00:26:51 UTC 2006

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your quick reply!

Robert, can you please go through the process Alex outlined below.

OT, we (Brazilian Ambassadors) are discussing FC5 DVDs distribution
through a couple of computer-related publications in the country.

One of them is keen to write an article on FC5 (as done with previous FC
versions) once we send them a DVD for appraisal.

Question: when would be the best timing to do so? After test2
stabilizes?

Thanks,
--
Dave Barzilay