Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] The Grumpy Editor's Obviously Incorrect 2006 Predictions -- Jonathan Corbet/lwn.net

Hi

Whatever has happened so far, the general public is STILL under the
impression that we are the ginuea pigs for RHEL.

Fedora Core roughly maps to RHEL but there are several other projects like Extra, docs and ambassadors that revolve around the external community with no mapping to the EL line. RHEL updates do not directly tie to Fedora release schedule. Remember Fedora is beyond just Core itself.

/me wonders if we should use fedora-devel for this discussion, but
sticks to fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com for now
Fedora-marketing might be a better place. I wanted to start a discussion on this there but haven't had time yet.

--
Rahul