[Fedora-ambassadors-list] events

Hi all,

unfortunately I received today the declining of the MiniBit 2006 (in
Loerrach, Germany) owning to a lack of demand on which I've had planed
to be part of it as ...

... an Fedora Ambassador
... an with my LUG

So I delete the entrance in the Wiki; ...

The good thing in that case is; I've maybe more time to go to the FUDCon
on the Linuxtag and on the Linuxtag himself in Germany (Wiesbaden).

Does anybody have a hotel recommendation for me at Wiesbaden???

Regards

Gerold