[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Idea: Fedora in Library

Nayyar Ahmed nayyares at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 16:38:42 UTC 2006

Hi,

My  suggestion is that, it will be more beneficial if we provide these
material in Univerisitie's Libraries, where students can take these
cds and  after use/installation they will return back, also i would
like to make a point here that there should be an Ambassador country
wise who lead all the other Ambassador from that country, that will
help us to assess any Ambassador demand and activities in that
country.

thanks