[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Total Number of ambassadors

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 20:19:11 UTC 2006

Mauricio Pretto - LM² wrote:

> I have add the numbers for each region and the total of ambassadors.
> Should we warn for every one that add the name to the list , increase
> the value? or should we ask some one to housekeeping this number?
> Our we should remove this numbers ?

If you are willing to maintain this manually I would say go for it. I
verified that there isnt a easy way to automate this process within the
wiki. I just attended our first  Fedora websites team
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites) meeting. We are planning to
introduce a content management system (Zope2+ Plone tentatively)  in
http://fedorproject.org in addition to the wiki and transition from
http://fedora.redhat.com very soon. As part of this process we might
cook up something better for the ambassadors list.

--
Rahul