Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Total Number of ambassadors

Mauricio Pretto - LM² wrote:

I have add the numbers for each region and the total of ambassadors.
Should we warn for every one that add the name to the list , increase the value? or should we ask some one to housekeeping this number?
Our we should remove this numbers ?

If you are willing to maintain this manually I would say go for it. I verified that there isnt a easy way to automate this process within the wiki. I just attended our first Fedora websites team (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites) meeting. We are planning to introduce a content management system (Zope2+ Plone tentatively) in http://fedorproject.org in addition to the wiki and transition from http://fedora.redhat.com very soon. As part of this process we might cook up something better for the ambassadors list.

--
Rahul