Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Ambassadors only?

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 15:46 -0500, Alex Maier wrote:
> Once again, I am the admin, and no-one joins this list without my
> approval. Period.

We have an admin?

However, as Rahul Said, I still think that those Ambassadors who have
not introduced themselves should be removed

This is not cuz I'm really worried about press spying on us

But we may feel that we are covered in a certain region, when in fact we
have no ambassador there.

Gja

--
Tejas Dinkar - tejasdinkar AT gmail DOT com

"He don't know me vewy well, DO he?"   -- Bugs Bunny