Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Work on wiki pages

Tejas Dinkar wrote:

On Sat, 2006-01-21 at 15:44 +0530, Jaswinder Singh wrote:
Tejas
       By adding this line whole page is embedden into currents one.
when i created one page in my local language(punjabi) all links on that page should direct to their respective punjabi pages(which will be also created).

for example i hve done for: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution
and its respective punjabi page is here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pa/FedoraPrincipal/ਡਿਸਟਰੀਬਿਊਸ਼ਨ now links on this created page (if clicked are directed to their respective english page instead of respective punjabi page.
that was actual what i want to know how?

Hmmm, I still can't seem to understand what you want to do, but If I am
correct,

the links on /pa/FedoraPrincipal should go to the punjabi Wiki page, but
are currently going to the english page.

I don't know if the wiki has a way to automatically redirect like that,
but you can manually redirect as such:

here is the link to Fedora Legacy you have in that page:
[:Legacy: ਫੇਡੋਰਾ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ]

change it to this:
[:pa/Legacy: ਫੇਡੋਰਾ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ]

Is that what you had asked?
first i will try then i will say yes or no :)

Tejas