[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Ambassadors Meeting Minutes on 2006-01-19

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sun Jan 22 03:38:23 UTC 2006

Thomas Chung wrote:
>  * iWolf (?)

That's me!

>  ThomasChung
>  - We need a banner for Fedora Project for an event
>
>  DavidBarzilay
>  - need to be light (as in weight) and flexible material
>  - gotta be durable

I was the one that mentioned vinyl banners during the meeting.  I think
these are some of the more frequently used materials in trade shows I
have been to.  They should be pretty durable though, easy to clean on
the spot and probably get brighter colors out of them.

This link:
http://www.photocommunications.com/vinyl-banner-vinyl-sign/index.html

has some "sales" talk on why vinyl banners are good, granted though they
are trying to sell you something.

This link:
http://www.bannersontime.com/digitalbanner_photos.htm#1

is a gallery of vinyl banners for a frame of reference.

/jft