[Ambassadors] vFUDCon was (Meetings on 4th of July Holidays)

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 4 22:31:38 UTC 2006

On 7/4/06, Alex Maier <lxmaier at gmail.com> wrote:
> As per Thomas Chung, the meeting was cancelled. Please see
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings for details.

Yes, the Ambassador Meeting has been cancelled as said by Alex.

But however the vFUDCon which I talked about in the place of the
Ambassador meeting is still scheduled.

The meeting time, Ill leave it to 14:00 UTC on this Thursday (since
this week's Ambassador Meeting was supposed to be 14:00 UTC)

On the schedule:

 - the future of subprojects of Marketing, such as FedoraLibraries,
FedoraEducation.....
 - test of DejaVu fonts
 - about various problems/difficulties encountered by ambassadors
 - suggestions for improvement
 - and perhaps discuss about the marketing of Fedora Core 6

PatrickBarnes, is it possible for you to talk about the usage of
"Fedora" for launching Fedora projects ? Recently we talked about that
in another ML, it would be good to summarize it in 4 or 5 lines.

If you have something in mind that you want to discuss, please post it
in the thread, we will have it on the Schedule.

Regards,
Chitlesh Goorah
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com