[Ambassadors] Re: [Fwd: DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call]

Rodrigo Menezes rodrigomenezes12 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 5 16:26:18 UTC 2006

We already have some Brazilian users testing the font.

In some days I'll post the review.

Thanks!

Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> escreveu:
Le Mer 5 juillet 2006 16:36, Thomas Canniot a écrit :
> Le mercredi 05 juillet 2006 à 16:11 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :
>> Le Mer 5 juillet 2006 14:37, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
>>
>> > Well, its a wiki, if you add a blurb to
>> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/News, it would show up in the frontpage.
>>
>> Silly me, I thought the front page was one of the restricted areas of
>> the
>> wiki. It's done, thanks;)
>>

> As you are a French native speaker, can you update
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/fr_FR/Nouvelles please? :)

En voilà un coup en traitre ;) Done.

Though I do hope the other country groups are doing something, or it'll
end up as a franco-english op (and we need opinions of non latin users)

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot