Re: [Ambassadors] New Ambassador

On 7/10/06, Igor Pires Soares <igorsoares gmail com> wrote:

 Hello,
     I just join the Fedora Ambassadors Program and I am very glad to be a
part of this great community.
     I am from Brazil and I already contribute with the Fedora Translation,
currently I am maintaining the Brazilian Portuguese translation
 of the modules desc and summary. I also help users in local forums and
internet Fedora related communities and I expect to spread
 the Fedora word in order to make the project as widest as its quality.

 Regards,
 Igor Pires Soares
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IgorSoares

Welcome aboard.