[Ambassadors] Fedora at O'reilly OSCON 2006

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 10:29:33 UTC 2006

Hi jack,

I know that a O'Reilly Open Source Conference is planned in september
in Brussels.
Do you know if a Fedora will be exhibiting there ?
If not, how can I register in order to represent Fedora at this kind of
event ?

More information can be found at
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/euos2006/

Thanks in advance for your replies.