[Ambassadors] Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Ambassadors Recognition Award--Nominations please

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Tue Jul 18 20:33:29 UTC 2006

tricky situation ....

who shall we vote? The people which have most written on the mailing -
list?
The people which were most active at the weekly IRC meetings?

Or should we vote / nominate the people we met in real life and with
which we worked together?

If last there is always a reginal nomination on the other hand imho the
activst persons on the meetings and on the mailing lists must not be the
most activst persons als for fedora ...

I´m not really sure that the rewards is called as good as the idea
is ...

... and OK, I have at the moment also no better idea to find persons
which should be able to get such an award. BUT not alwas the loudest
people are the best :-)

Maybe the FAMSCO has to look which and what is gone in the past;
meetings, events etc. and hast to nominate himself and vote ...

Just my five cents

-Gerold