Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Screencasting Project - once again

On 7/20/06, Thomas Canniot <thomas canniot laposte net> wrote:
From a technical point of view, I think that chosing ogg will prevent
users to have easy access to the video. I'm not talking about Linux
users, but about windows users, that these video would help to convince
of the ease of use of some distributions.

True but there is Ogg Codecs for Windows users.
We should simply refer to this link for Windows users.
http://www.illiminable.com/ogg/
BTW, there are many useful FAQ for Ogg Theora Video at
http://theora.org/theorafaq.html

Thomas Chung