Re: [Ambassadors] Volunteers Required from India

calling for volunteers and vendors who can burn DVDs or CDs for FreeMedia
Program in India. I request all those who are interested in joining us to
revert back with an email with your location and contact details.

   The Webpage for this Program has already been created at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India

   Thanks in advance and hope working together we make this program reach
new heights.

C.Santosh Kumar

Count Me in !!! Just get some guidelines, tell us what to do !!!
If you need any technical help also do let me know !!
Thank You !
--
Rohan Dighe
Fedora Ambassador India.

--
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to
your grandmother.