[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Weekly Reminder for Fedora Ambassadors

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 1 16:29:13 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 16:23 +0000, Rodrigo Menezes wrote:
> I get you point.
>
> I asked this because I know a lot of users in Brazil that work today
> to promote Fedora here, wanna join Ambassadors Group but they don't
> speak English.

If you can act as a contact point and they are active in the community,
then it might not be a big limitation. If we have a strong Brazilian
community that can do things independently while keeping track of the
information flowing through the project thats a good thing.

> Sometimes this is a limitation, but this fact is really importante in
> my point of view.
>
> If you wanna join an Project in English, with all instructions and
> discussions in English, at least you need to read/write English.

Right. I would want the people involved to take part in the discussions
and lead efforts. Communities wouldnt thrive with one way
communication.

Rahul