[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Stuff at Red Hat Cool Stuff Store

Jorge Alberto Torres H. jtorresh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 21:22:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was also very happy when I read about the Fedora Cool Stuff Store,
and was going to buy some stuff when I realized what you said: the
shipping was more expensive than the stuff I was buying in the first
place.

For example, for a $3 pen the shipping costs are around $68 (this is,
22 times what the pen costs). I find this pretty expensive because
I've bought a lot of things (in other stores like Amazon) and the
shipping was only about $10 and $30 for the express delivery.

Is there something that can be done about this?