[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Stuff at Red Hat Cool Stuff Store

Michael J. Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Wed Jun 14 21:37:31 UTC 2006

Hopefully they can offer alternative means of shipping.

thinkgeek.com ships to New Zealand and while its still expensive, its
not as expensive as the RH store. Example, a $14.99 USD tshirt costs
$23.18 USD via UPS express to New Zealand.

At the RH store, $45 USD for a fleese pull over and $68 USD to ship it
to New Zealand.

Michael