[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Stuff at Red Hat Cool Stuff Store

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Wed Jun 14 23:25:40 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 14 June 2006 16:00, Thomas Canniot <thomas.canniot at laposte.net>
wrote:

> Many people are complaining, because we feel it as unfair, and because
> other shops can make more than better shipping costs!
>
> Where is the problem? Is there something wrong?

Before this gets too far...

There is already an established relationship between Red Hat and Brandfuel.
Brandfuel's shipping may not be efficient for international orders, but we
really don't intend for all ambassadors to procure merchandise from this
Brandfuel store.  This is really targeted at American ambassadors and users.
We hope to establish similar relationships in other parts of the world to
better service all ambassadors and users worldwide, but it will take time.

Until such options are available, you can make arrangements to ship the
merchandise to someone in the U.S. who can then forward it at a better
international rate, you can endure the higher costs, or you can produce
locally and request reimbursement.  We realize that these may not always be
options, and you can still use the Ambassador Request Form to request
merchandise for your events.  We can then address the issue on a case-by-case
basis.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com