[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora blogs

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Mon Jun 19 01:47:08 UTC 2006

On Sunday 18 June 2006 16:46, Pawel Sadowski <mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> I didn't mean something not allowed by law, just advertising something
> what is commercial (but Open Source). Anyway, I'm not sure whether
> something like that should be placed on, let's it call "official
> Ambassador's blog" - rather not ;)

I'll think you'll find that very few other contributors would want to switch
to an alternative blogging system.  Most have already selected a
place/technology to host their blogs and won't want to change.  That said,
there's also no real reason to host blogs within the Fedora Infrastructure.
Fedora People works well to bring contributor blogs together.

As for posting advertising in your blog posts, that certainly wouldn't be
permitted if your blog were hosted on Fedora servers.  I think you'll find
that tolerance for advertising in blogs is very limited, no matter what the
advertising is for.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com