[Fedora-ambassadors-list] For all non Fedora Ambassadors but Fedora Project Members

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 14:48:57 UTC 2006

Hi again,

Well, even if http://www.frappr.com/fedora exists I really thinks that a
wiki page associated to a specific area and maintained by an or several
ambassadors could be a plus.
A page which Fedora peolple can refer in order to find information linked to
their area like meet'up, official events, non official events. A sort of
Liniked In for communauty for a specific region.
Cause with frappr, you can have people who are not interseted to be a part
of a kind of user group.

Well, I know it is little bit confuse but I ma trying to find to right idea
cause people here have a need.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Kind Regards
Fred