[Ambassadors] Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Fedora Event Kit

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Thu Jun 29 23:08:50 UTC 2006

Le vendredi 23 juin 2006 à 15:45 -0400, Max Spevack a écrit :
> I encourage everyone to read the parent.  This represents ongoing work
> that will impact the way events are handled in the future, and I imagine
> that there's more people out there who will have comments.
>
> Jack's done a lot of work getting the idea to this point, and now is when
> we need your public review and comments, so that we can incorporate it in
> to what we're doing.
>
> Thanks,
> Max

Hello, I think that everything Jack wrote has been well thought and it
is wisely written and convincing. I have nothing to complain about.

Even if it seems to be controversal, the locally made shirts are maybe
something users of the French community are craving for. And as the
shipping costs of the store are not accpetable at all, as Brandful's
answer about this, I think making the shirts locally is a good idea.
Moreover, as there are many French ambassadors, it will be easier for us
to think about this and have things going ahead.

Thank you :)

Thomas Canniot