[Ambassadors] Events

Merlin halaba at o2.pl
Fri Jun 30 21:51:13 UTC 2006

Hello I want to add 4 events but i cant edit a wiki pages
Paweł if you want come write to me
1)BIN GigaCon 2006
 7-8 September 2006, Hotel Mariott, Warsaw
more info on http://www.konferencje.software.com.pl/bin2006/pl/index.php
2)Integrated Building Systems GigaCon (but i want to ask it's good event for talk about a fedora??)
4-5 Octomber 2006
more info on http://www.konferencje.software.com.pl/ibsgigacon2006/pl/index.php
3)Linux® GigaCon
22-23 November 2006
Warszawa
more info on http://www.linux.gigacon.org/pl/index.php
4)Systemy dla Przedsiębiorstw GigaCon 2006
4-5 december 2006
more info on http://konferencje.software.com.pl/sdp2006/pl/

I'm write to woman who organisation of this event's and she rewrite to me "yo can say about Fedora Procject on this event's but i will write to you in next mouth."

Now I looking for a firm who want to pay for CD and T-shirt whith Fedora
Do you think it's a good event's??