[Ambassadors] Events

Pawel Sadowski mcgiwer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 30 22:31:31 UTC 2006

Mateusz,

I think the conferences number 2 and 4 are not good places for a
presentation about Fedora. If you're insist, the conference number 4 can
be IMHO eventually added to the Events list. If it comes about Fedora T-
shirts and DVDs, I think you should read the topic "Fedora Event Kit" on
the Ambassadors list. I can only say you I'm already working on it. If
you have any questions or concerns, please contact me - I preffer a
phone call ;)

Cheers,
Pawel