[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Business cards and native characters

Hi,

I want to print Fedora Ambassadors Business Cards for me and I'm
considering if I should include Polish characters in it. On the wiki, I
haven't include it, but on the wiki it could be a problem if someone is
out of Poland. So, what is your opinion on that, should the native
characters be included in business cards or not?

Regards,
Pawel Sadowski