Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Business cards and native characters

> I want to print Fedora Ambassadors Business Cards for me and I'm
> considering if I should include Polish characters in it. On the wiki, I
> haven't include it, but on the wiki it could be a problem if someone is
> out of Poland. So, what is your opinion on that, should the native
> characters be included in business cards or not?

I'd say go ahead and print them. Printed material is incredibly reliable as
regards to encoding :)

Aurélien.
--
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard jabber fr
Programmer: A biological system designed to convert coffee and pizza