[Fedora-ambassadors-list] fedora tshirts

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Fri May 5 05:08:59 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

there are at the moment two possibilitys to get "one" *fg*

First, you'll come directly to Linuxtag and get "one" (old design)
directly from me or other people from the booth crew ...
Second, you have to wait a couple of weeks because of afterwards there
will be a global shop set up, where you can buy a lot of (also other)
"Fedrora de-signed stuff" ...

Hope this will help you :-)

Regards

Gerold