[Fedora-ambassadors-list] FAMSCo election?

Theodoros Synodinos syn_ted at otenet.gr
Mon May 22 20:43:28 UTC 2006

We want to give freedom to the community not fake it. Democracy is good
for our elections and for us. We will decide who we want and make
everyone happy. It might also be a good idea to write an election policy
that will include the way elections and disputes will work.

O/H Chitlesh GOORAH ??????:

--
Theodoros Synodinos
syn_ted at otenet.gr