Re: [Fedora-ambassadors-list] Red Hat Summit

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Bryan Elliott wrote:

Hello,
As I am new to the Fedora Ambassadors I would first like to say hello. Second I was wondering if any of the ambassadors will be attending the Red Hat Summit next week in Nashville?

I will be at the Red Hat Summit. We have a Fedora BOF scheduled for Wednesday at 1:45 PM (myself and Jeremy Katz), a Fedora release-engineering talk Wednesday at 4:15 PM (Jesse Keating), and another talk by Jeremy Thursday at 10:45 AM.

In addition, I hope to meet personally as many Fedora folks as possible. Looking forward to seeing you there!

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://people.redhat.com/mspevack/