[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Red Hat Summit

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu May 25 13:20:53 UTC 2006

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Bryan Elliott wrote:

> Hello,
> As I am new to the Fedora Ambassadors I would first like to say hello. Second
> I was wondering if any of the ambassadors will be attending the Red Hat
> Summit next week in Nashville?

I will be at the Red Hat Summit.  We have a Fedora BOF scheduled for
Wednesday at 1:45 PM (myself and Jeremy Katz), a Fedora
release-engineering talk Wednesday at 4:15 PM (Jesse Keating), and another
talk by Jeremy Thursday at 10:45 AM.

In addition, I hope to meet personally as many Fedora folks as possible.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

--Max

--
Max Spevack