[Fedora-ambassadors-list] Re: New logo guidelines and web design elements posted

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 11:50 -0400, Alex Maier wrote:
> The new logo guidelines are out!
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo
>
> Please be sure not to violate any of the guidelines.
>
> When you are designing wiki pages, please reference these common
> design elements instead fo uploading them each time, wasting disk
> space. Here is a page for that:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiElements

Maybe I missed it, but I can't find guidelines here that tell me if I'm
allowed to use the logo on my Fedora installation guide at
http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_5_installation_notes.html
considering the fact that I provide instructions there for the
installation of third party and otherwise proprietary software for
Fedora Core that may or may not violate the GPL and that some people
consider as tainting the purity of the OS.
--
Stanton Finley
http://stanton-finley.net/