[Ambassadors] Introduction

Emerson Richt Fabian richter143 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 03:17:11 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm Emer Fabian.  I'm a new ambassador for the Philippines.  I work as sysad to a local company and currently managing the migration of our desktop and server oses to Fedora6 and Freebsd6.1.  So far, I only encounter problems with printer sharing using samba/cups and the delayed migration of our erp that still uses peachtree and hopefully to be migrated to compiere by the start of next year.

Regards,
E. Fabian

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com