[Ambassadors] Fedora Free Media Program and Fedora T-Shirt

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 29 22:57:41 UTC 2006

On 11/29/06, Michel Salim <michel.salim at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2006/11/27, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org>:
> > All,
> > We still have 45 media requests need to be fulfilled in November list:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/November
>
> Is there a way to easily pull the required request e-mail from the
> archive? I wasn't subscribed at the beginning of November, so I've
> been refraining from fulfilling requests this month.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Michel Salim

Hi Michel,
Take a look at our November list[1] then search for their shipping

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/November
[2] https://www.redhat.com/mailman/private/fedora-freemedia-list/

Please contact me off-list if you have any specific question.
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung