[Ambassadors] Fedora exam

Hernan Pachas hernan.pachas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:37:18 UTC 2006

Hi *.*

It seems to me a good idea, since the costs of certifying in distros like
network hat or suse, very is elevated.

Another alternative that we have a cerficación Fedora, but is guaranteed by
LPI [1], something as well as the certification of UBUNTU and MySQL.  I know
that LPI, this working very hard in centralizing the OpenSource
certifications.

Greetings,
--Hernan

[1] http://lpi.org/en/lpi/english/news