[Ambassadors] Preparation for FOSS.IN 2006

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:25:20 UTC 2006

Hi,
As you know that FOSS.IN (http://foss.in)  is coming up and we are thinking of
representing Fedora there.

As me, gja & mether talked about this on irc (#fedora-india), we came up with
some basic idea.
We are going to have
1) Stall
2) Talks there.

About the stall, I am ready to volunteer, gja said he will also join me up.
Still we decided about 3 talks, overview, FC6 and packaging, mether
volunteered for the first two, me for the last one.
We are looking for comments on what else can be done & some more talks.

As the last date of submitting the talks in on 8th, we need to fix it fast.

Hope we will have a Fedora Ambassadors' meet there..

Regards,
Kushal