[Ambassadors] New FAMSCO Vice-Chair

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 23:34:03 UTC 2006

/me is confused by all the "late" talk.

We're well within schedule according to the rules:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/SteeringCommittee/Election/Rules

Election of the Chair
===============
No later than one week after the election is complete, the Fedora
Ambassadors Steering Committee will elect a chairerson, subject to
mandate by the Fedora Project Board within one week upon election by
the FAmSCo.

FAmSCo Chair can be removed by the Fedora Project Board or by an
absolute majority vote of the FAmSCo.

New Chair has to be elected within one week upon removal of the Chair.

Appointment of Vice-Chair
No later than one week upon confirmation by the Fedora Project Board,
FAmSCo Chair will appoint the Vice-Chair. Vice-Chair can be
re-appointed by the Chair, or by a simple majority vote of the FAmSCo.

New Vice-Chair has to be appointed within one week upon removal of the
Vice-Chair.