[Ambassadors] LinuxWorld Netherlands and Euro OSCON

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:29:57 UTC 2006

Dear *,

Concening the Euro Oscon in Brussels, I have planned to be there but
unfortunalty and despite all mails I sent to Fedora, Red Hat and
O'reilly people, , I was not able to find the clue to be registered.
Sorry for that guys :(

Now, concerning the LinuxWorld Netherlands, I am probably going to register
however I am wondering if I have to represent Fedora face to Red Hat alone
or with Red Hat ?
Thanks for your reply.

For my part, I think with Red Hat cause Fedora and RH are complementary.

Best Regards
Fred
Olpc mailing list
olpc-open at laptop.org