[Ambassadors] Information returns

DEBO OGUNRINDE debo at casttechnologies.com
Thu Sep 7 14:44:25 UTC 2006

Hi People,

I seem to support what Fredric has just said about the Ubuntu community. I
have noticed the way they appeal to users with their brand. I also agree that
its because of the LiveCD give-away. Through our marketing efforts, i have
noticed that users feel safer with live CDs as they do not have to worry
about the arduous tasks related to installation of linux. I feel a Fedora
Live CD can make the brand more usable as some people fear the installation
process not to wipe out their existing data with the use of a full install
DVD. This is not to say that the DVD is not useful.

I wont mind Fredric if u can make a Live Fedora CD so that we can distribute
and use in marketing.

Thanks